Removals, Man and Van – Why we Should help you ?
After making a final decision of removals within the Cardiff or all UK for all citizens we understand that there are certain questions that many of our customers ask themselves before the removal. Below we point out some things that you need to consider when you decide to move within our country.
- Do you want your effects professionally packed at your old address?
- What is your budget for the entire removal?
- Would you like your effects unpacked within your new home and then assembled or would you prefer a door to door service but your effects only need to be placed at counter level for you?
The customers often ask these questions before they undertake their removal, which is why we appoint you with your own removal coordinator. They can answer all of these questions and help more to include, packing, transit and unpacking.
The Packing Options we can negotiate:
1) Pack Your Own.
Some of our customers prefer to pack their own belongings as they feel that it is quite a personal thing to do. In instances like this we happily provide all of the packing materials to ensure that you can pack your items in a safe and secure manner ready for transit.
2) Part Packing Option.
Some customers are more than happy to pack the majority of their effects such as their clothing but are not so happy packing their valuable or fragile items, such as the lounge mirror or a family heirloom. In these cases we provide you with the packing materials to safely pack the majority of your effects and then for your valuable items you can put your trust into the hands of our removals experts.
3) Full Packing Option.
If you are very unsure of the packing process or you think that the task is just too big for you then why don’t you entrust it to our experts to professionally pack the entire contents of your house for a stress free move.
Remember if at any time you need storage for any of your items this is easily taken care of because we offer safe and secure storage facilities for all of our customers. We can offer competitive prices on all aspects of the relocation from our packing services through to storage. If you are finding the cost of moving quite expensive when you really need to save as much as you can then simply follow our top tips below to help bring the cost of moving down:
1) The best choise of what to move or to leave is when you don’t use it just don’t move it. We advise that you either sell it to raise money for the removal or donate it to those who would appreciate it even you don’t anymore. You often forget just how much you collect over the years, hidden in garages or the attic and it all needs to be moved. However to save time and money sort through all of this way in advance of the removal, less to pack, less to pay.
2) Ensure that you hire a firm such as us who are fully licensed and insured. We pride ourselves on our excellent reputation, if you cut costs on the removals firm it can often lead to more expense due to unexpected charges or avoidable breakages.
3) Try to avoid peak season or weekends and school holidays, as these tend to be the more expensive times to relocate. Sometimes our customers prefer this as they get to choose the times that they prefer for the move, as there is more choice available to them.